We love presents and wrapped gifts! People love surprises! We invest time and effort in return to find the best gift we can scout just to surprise our loved ones too. Contrary to popular belief, nothing beats personalized presents and so here’s a compilation of do-it-yourself gift ideas that are easy and inexpensive which you can try.
1. Customized tees – If you are artistic by nature, you can personally paint and dye a shirt with designs that you know will surely be appreciated by the person you will give it to. Personalized tees are still ‘in’ because of the uniqueness a design brings. You can even print the picture on the shirt instead or add some scribbles and funny messages.
2. Create your own personalized cookbook – If the person loves to bake and cook, then you can start compiling recipes, gourmet tips, new truffles to bake and all other unique recipes that he or she might want to add to his or her culinary interests.
3. Make a do-it-yourself wall art – Another sweet yet frugal do-it-yourself gift idea you can surprise your loved one with includes creating a DIY wall art. This can be made of sea shells, potpourri, and colorful masks with messages that are framed. It’s a wall that he or she can see in her room every waking day. This will definitely be valued as you made the effort of making the person happy and special.
4. DIY scrapbook as a gift – For a photography enthusiast or maybe a writer as well, journals and scrapbooks are like bibles to them. So creating your own scrapbook is one of the do-it-yourself gift ideas which best suits their personalities. You can do it with colorful papers and adding stickers, cut outs, glitters, buttons, laces, leaves and hemps to make it cute and useful. And for sure this gift will be well taken care of and valued.
5. Sharing a personalized pod cast – One of the best DIY gift ideas is to create a personalized pod cast with your own personal message to the person, a compilation of her favorite songs, plus messages from her or his friends too as an added surprise. If you can even make a VTR for your loved one, then absolutely this will be remembered all the time.
Personalized and customized gifts are definitely priceless. Do-it-yourself gift ideas are unique and will definitely be remembered. Investing time and effort just to make your loved one happy on his or her special day is a sweet act of love and it has a tremendous effect, so this definitely is encouraged. There are just things in life that money can’t buy. So, if you want to do something different, then try something unique and personalized through DIY gifts!